Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 25%
As Project Manager Advertising and Media Design you should take pleasure in the planning, design and implementation of internal and external events as well as further measures concerning end customer communication and public relations. In the marketing team you work together on the marketing of our product portfolio. You will be responsible for project management, planning and creation of sales material and promotional concepts. Ideally, you have already gathered some experience in these areas and have further knowledge in direct marketing, sales support as well as marketing of new products.
- completed operating economic or technical studies with a focus on Marketing / Communications
- at least 1-3 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the capital goods industry
- technical interest and graphical understanding
- organizational talent as well as creative and innovative operation
- flexibility, hands-on-mentality and own initiative
- good knowledge in all common computer programs, ideally also in dealing with InDesign and Photoshop
- good knowledge of English
- international career opportunities
- a position that reflects your personality
- possibility for participation and further development
- an innovative and international work environment
- company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whoule group
- a performance-oriented compensation
- as well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).