MSK Packaging systems, palletizing systems, conveyor systems and material handling systems
Semi-automated and fully automatic palletizing & depalletizing systems, packaging machines and material handling systems for industrial pallet packaging solutionsHigh manufacturing capacities, more stringent quality demands, and pressure on costs require ever higher degrees of automation for packaging systems, palletizing & depalletizing systems and integrated conveying and material handling systems. The optimum integration of all machine components into the complete system becomes an essential precondition for efficient operations. Customized packaging and palletizing systems are developed by the MSK Engineering-Team. Automated material handling systems assure smooth production and packaging processes.
Automated packaging systems and internal logistics as customized complete solutions
MSK develops, produces, and supplies components for complete systems for the field of the internal logistics, automated palletizing, and the packaging of pallet load units and large containers for the widest possible range of industries, as well as automated unwrapping machines and depalletizing systems - all from one single source.
The MSK product range comprises machines, software, and systems for:
- Automatic palletizing / depalletizing: palletizer, depalletizer, complete palletizing systems and robotic palletizers
- Industrial shrink wrap packaging: shrink wrap machines, shrink hood machines, shrink sleeve machines and heat shrink guns
- Stretch hood packaging systems: stretch wrapping machines/ stretch hooder
- Unwrapping – automated unwrapping of pallets
- Customized automated conveyor systems and material handling systems – shuttle cars, pallet conveyors, bottle conveyors and industry-specific handling systems
Securing your Competitive Advantage
For all our products - from the smallest Hand-Shrink Starlight device - through semi-automatic and fully automatic palletizing systems, and pallet packaging machines up to complete systems - the MSK Engineering Team evaluates all the possible solutions in light of the customer- and industry-specific requirements, and on the basis of this analysis works out the individual, optimum system to provide the competitive advantage.
- Cost-efficiency thanks to minimal material and energy consumption for packaging
- High load stability for optimum product safety
- Minimal maintenance effort and very little wear
- No downtime for job changes
- Numerous component-component interfaces - which would otherwise represent potential sources of disruption - are eliminated.