Wir suchen Sie für unseren Standort in Germany (Kleve) als
Field Service Technician (m/f/d) Specialized Mechanical Engineering
Reisetätigkeit: up to 100%
- After an extensive training in Kleve, you are based in your local region and you are responsible for international and national construction sites.
- Your tasks include maintenance work/inspections, fault analysis/rectifying problems, repairs/corrective maintenance, as well as assembling and commissioning industrial equipment.
- Where necessary, you provide customer training.
- Completed vocational training as mechatronics engineer, industrial mechanic, construction mechanic, energy systems technician, electrical engineer or similar
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad
- The commitment, skills, and flexibility to work with a variety of different equipment, projects and customers
- Independent, able to work in a team and good communication skills
- Qualified skills in the areas of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Basic knowledge in Siemens S5, S7, TIA or comparable controller types and drive technology is advantageous
- Good German language skills and ability to communicate in English
- Class B driver's license
Was wir bieten:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).