At our site in we are searching for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
You will manage « your project » autonomously, from the development stages up to the successful start-up at our client’s site. You will be responsible for planning and programming simple machines and fully automatic packing lines. To this end you will have access to engineering tools from the ranges of Siemens or Rockwell Automation. As a registered automation technician you are interested in bus communication technologies, decentralization, sensors, actuators and transmission technology. Using your expertise, you will act as an interface with other technical services as well as with clients.
- Electrotechnical training, mechatronics, automation technology or ongoing training to become a qualified State technician
- Practical experience in the field of PLC programming in machine and systems engineering
- Knowledge in the field of Siemens SIMATIC product families (S5, S7, TIA or similar control types, WinCCflexible) or Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley (ControLogix, RS View)
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic activators as well as drive technology, i.e. Servo and frequency variators
- Sound knowledge of English
- Confident in dealing with MS Office
- Structural mind, as well as the ability to work in an independent and goal-oriented manner
- Willingness to travel around the world
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).