At our site in we are searching for a
Service Technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75%
As a service technician, you are the link with our clients and on international assignments act as ambassador of our company. Your mission is to set-up our machines and systems at the site of our clients, to ensure maintenance and possible troubleshooting. For this purpose you will be able to put all your expertise and abilities in the electronic and mechanical fields into practice as well as your innovative solution-oriented thinking. Your sound knowledge of English and deep involvement will help you to take on the challenges of these international activities.
- Professional technical training as technician for energy equipment, mechatronic technician or electrotechnician and/or training to become a technician
- Expertise in Siemens S5, S7 or similar kinds of controls
- Experience in the utilisation of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and control
- Reliable way of working and friendly attitude, in particular with relation to our clients
- Willingness to travel around the world
- Good command of MS Office
- Sound knowledge of English
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Corporate-wide cultural values, which not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your on line application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).