At our site in we are searching for a
Electrical Designer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20 %
- You will develop constructive solution in the area of electrical assemblies and control cabinets.
- You will create design documentation for production as well as customer documentation.
- You will be responsible for circuit diagrams, item lists, terminal schemes, and overview drawings.
- You will tackle control cabinet planning, assembly support, and technical support for other departments.
- Technical support of other departments
- You have a degree in Electric Engineering (Automation / Process Control) or an
- Electric Technician’s certificate.
- Professional experience in the design of electrical systems at a manufacturing company
- Knowledge in the fields of control cabinet design
- Experience in handling a CAE software for circuit diagram planning and documentation (EPLAN Electric P8)
- You are aware of the mechanical ground rules and the machine-specific safety technology.
- You have a systemic, structured way of thinking.
- You have experience with corporate governance systems.
- You speak English and/or German (communicational level).
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).