At our site in we are searching for a
PLC Programmer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 75 %
As a PLC – programmer you will participate in electro-technical projects. Your main task will be the planning and programming of program functions of our products, from individual machines all the way up to complete, fully automated packaging systems. You will constantly track live projects from technical consulting to successful final installation at the client’s premises.
- Degree/technical IT diploma from an electrical engineering/automation faculty
- Minimum foundation level PLC programming practical skills
- Knowledge of Siemens PLC an advantage
- Relevant work experience in automation an advantage
- Willingness to undertake installations and trips abroad
- Systematic approach
- Independence, self-confidence and result orientation
- English and/or German language skills to communication level
- Team spirit
- international career possibilities
- a working position which reflects your personality
- Space for contribution and development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- Support in continuing education
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).