At our site in Hungary (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Production Preparator (Machine production technologist engineer) (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: by appointment
- Development of the production technology of the machine parts, performing production preparation activities
- Participation in control, in accordance with the modernisation of our machines manufacturing the adaptation of the already existing technologies (operation chart, BOM)
- Determining and checking standard times for the individual parts
- Coordinating the internal and external production processes
- Secondary-level machine production technologist’s certificate or equivalent education
- Optimally 2-3 years of relevant professional experience at a manufacturing company
- Flexibility and particularly practical thinking
- We are looking for applications from fresh graduates as well
- Higher education diploma (mechanical engineering, primarily machine designer, tool machine designer, machine production technology, CAD/CAM major) is an advantage
- Knowledge of standards and safety technology regulations related to the profession is an advantage
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Inventor or other similar design programs is an advantage
- Knowledge of CAD CAM programs is an advantage
- Experience in the cutting of welded structures is an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of a corporate governance system is an advantage
- Intermediate level English or German knowledge, both written and verbal is an advantage
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).