We are looking for you for our location in Germany (Kleve) as
Employment type: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel activity: occasionally
- You are jointly responsible for the entire accounting system.
- You process accounts receivable, accounts payable and asset accounting.
- You carry out cost accounting and liquidity planning.
- You perform preparatory activities in the area of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are also part of your duties.
- You take on special tasks and projects.
- You are involved in the area of annual financial statements and company audits.
- You work closely together with the controlling and all financial departments of the branches.
- You report and report to the financial manager and the commercial management.
- Successfully completed commercial training and further training as an accountant or comparable training
- Experience in the field of finance and accounting, preferably in medium-sized production companies
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Office
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Systematic, structured way of working and good communication
- Analytical thinking and ability to work in a team
What we offer:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).