At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Administrator (m/f/d) Spare Parts Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You support and advise our customers by telephone regarding standard spare parts.
- You register orders for the required components/parts and services, both within the Group and with external partners.
- You handle spare part orders – from the initial quotation to delivery, including identification of the correct parts, procurement, shipping and customs handling.
- You work on questions in connection with offers, offer calculations, orders, and any complaints that may arise.
- You engage in a professional activity with a strong international orientation and customer contact all over the world.
- Completed vocational training as industrial clerk or comparable qualification with technical affinity
- Confident interaction and communication with business customers
- Analytical and networked way of thinking
- Team player who can adapt to various situations and communication partners
- Good German and English skills, additional languages are a plus
Our company is growing. Therefore, we are looking for people with a lot of experience and know-how. But also if you are just at the beginning of your career and would like to develop further with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).