At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Apprenticeship 2021: Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
- With your help, we create a solid basis for your career entry.
- You will gain knowledge of how to manufacture, assemble, dismantle and test mechanical plants and systems.
- You will learn about the differences between hydraulics and pneumatics and how to work with them.
- You will also learn how the planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical systems works.
- You will be taught how to weld, turn and mill.
- At the end of the training you will be able to read technical plans and assemble assemblies and components into machines and systems.
- After completing your apprenticeship, there are various opportunities for further development within the MSK Group.
- The standard apprenticeship takes 3.5 years and starts on August 1st, 2021.
- Secondary school leaving certificate with a clear interest in mathematical-technical subjects or technical school leaving certificate (Fachabitur)
- Good technical expertise and manual dexterity
- Enthusiasm in dealing with technical devices, machines and plants
- Responsible, ability to cooperate and work in a team
- Willingness to learn and maintain a high level of commitment
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.