At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Apprenticeship 2021: IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
- During your training as an IT specialist for system integration, you will get to know all the areas of responsibility in our IT department.
- You will learn how to integrate and commission hardware and software components into existing systems, as well as how to implement complex information and communications solutions.
- You are also be involved in 1st-level support for our users.
- You will advise our users on the efficient use of IT and help solve application and system problems.
- Your high mathematical and logical understanding, as well as your organizational and team skills will help you in your personal and professional development in our company.
- After successful completion of your training, there are various opportunities for further development within the MSK Group.
- The standard training period is 3 years and begins on September 01, 2021.
- A-levels, vocational A-levels in the field of economics or a good secondary school diploma
- Interested in economic contexts in an international work environment
- Good social and communication skills, responsible and reliable person with the ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.