At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Vocational training in 2022 as Industrial electronics technician (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
Want to get things done and help shape the future? As trainee (m/f/d) in the area of industrial electronics, with us you will learn in three and a half years everything necessary for this multifaceted profession. The starting date is August 1, 2022.
- Together in a team we will set up, test, troubleshoot, and commission equipment into operation.
- You will get to know and understand a variety of different electrical parts and systems. Included in this is the use of frequency converters and motors.
- When training is completed, you will be capable of electrically wiring and installing assemblies and components of machines and systems – and keep it all in good working order.
- But training is only the beginning: After successful completion we will offer you different options for shaping your future in the MSK Group.
- Graduation without university qualification from secondary school with good grades, vocational secondary school graduation with university qualification, or simply secondary school graduation with university qualification
- Interest in mathematics and physics
- Technical affinity and manual skills
- A team player and willingness to discover new things
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.