We are looking for you for our location in Germany (Kleve) as
Vocational training in 2022 as Electronics technician for automation technology (m/f/d)
Employment type: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
Travel activity: occasionally
Want to get things done and help shape the future? As trainee (m/f/d) in the area of electronics for automation technology, with us you will learn in three and a half years everything necessary for this multifaceted profession. The starting date is August 1, 2022.
- The setup, testing and commissioning of electrical systems are done together in a team, or with our trainers.
- Planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of mechanical systems. Configuration and programming of automation systems. With us you will learn this step by step.
- Terms such as power motors, drive technology, instrument and control engineering, pneumatics, control techniques or sensor and actuating systems: with us you will learn what these mean for everyday working life in the future.
- But training is only the beginning: After successful completion we will offer you different options for shaping your future in the MSK Group.
- Graduation without university qualification from secondary school with good grades, vocational secondary school graduation with university qualification, or simply secondary school graduation with university qualification
- Interest in mathematics and physics
- Technical affinity and manual skills
- A team player and willingness to discover new things
What we offer:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.