At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Vocational training in 2022 as Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Limited
Want to get things done and help shape the future? As trainee (m/f/d) in the area of industrial mechanics, with us you will learn in three and a half years everything necessary for this multifaceted profession. The starting date is August 1, 2022.
- You will acquire proficiency in the construction of mechanical systems and in the modification of standard system parts and their integration to suit customer needs.
- You will receive step-by-step explanations of the different control techniques, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Another part of the training involves learning different methods of metalworking, such as turning, milling, welding and drilling.
- When training is completed you will be capable of reading technical plans, and building machines and systems out of assemblies and components.
- But training is only the beginning: After successful completion we will offer you different options for shaping your future in the MSK Group.
- Graduation without university qualification from secondary school with good grades, vocational secondary school graduation with university qualification, or simply secondary school graduation with university qualification
- Good technical comprehension and manual skills
- Enthusiasm for working with technical devices, machines and systems
- A team player and willingness to discover new things
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.