In this position, you are an important part of our Sales team and together with them responsible for contract negotiations with our most important customers.
- You are responsible for negotiating contracts of all kinds in German and English in accordance with the applicable domestic and foreign law. The focus is on sales contracts.
- You are the commercial contact person for customers and sales engineers.
- You advise and support the sales and quotations team during the acquisition phase in the preparation of quotations, internal approvals and the preparation of contract negotiations.
- You work on contract design, contract management and other legal issues in cooperation with the MSK Legal Team.
- You support the further development of an integrated, excellent contract management.
- Successfully completed legal, business or technical studies (e.g. business law, law, industrial engineering)
- Professional experience in international contract management, preferably in a technical environment, and sound negotiation successes
- Excellent negotiation skills, a high ability to work in a team and a strategic mindset
- Strong understanding of economic connections
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Good German and English skills (written and spoken)
Start into your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the human resources department at 02821-506-138.
What we offer:
Personal work atmosphere – prepared for the future
In a stable and innovative family business
Internationality & Development
International teams with varied tasks and opportunities for promotion and development
Company restaurant, free fruits, sport events and company celebrations