Wir suchen Sie für unseren Standort in Germany (Kleve) als
Contract Manager (m/f/d)
In this position, you are an important part of our Sales team and together with them responsible for contract negotiations with our most important customers.
- You are responsible for negotiating contracts of all kinds in German and English in accordance with the applicable domestic and foreign law. The focus is on sales contracts.
- You are the commercial contact person for customers and sales engineers.
- You advise and support the sales and quotations team during the acquisition phase in the preparation of quotations, internal approvals and the preparation of contract negotiations.
- You work on contract design, contract management and other legal issues in cooperation with the MSK Legal Team.
- You support the further development of an integrated, excellent contract management.
- Successfully completed legal, business or technical studies (e.g. business law, law, industrial engineering)
- Professional experience in international contract management, preferably in a technical environment, and sound negotiation successes
- Excellent negotiation skills, a high ability to work in a team and a strategic mindset
- Strong understanding of economic connections
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Good German and English skills (written and spoken)
Was wir bieten:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).