Wir suchen Sie für unseren Standort in Germany (Kleve) als
Controller (m/f/d) mechanical engineering
- You are responsible for planning, forecast, and reporting tasks.
- As sparring partner for the international companies, you are responsible for commercial support, e.g. for business administration issues.
- Supporting the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Carrying out target-actual comparisons, deviation analyses, and ad-hoc evaluations.
- Handling process creation, tracking, and monitoring.
- You will also be heavily involved in the continuous development of existing controlling tools and processes.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic company goals.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration or economics, or business engineering with a focus on finance/controlling/accounting;
- Commercial training with further training as a controller or comparable qualifications.
- Professional experience in controlling/finance, ideally in a medium-sized mechanical engineering company.
- Assertive team player with intercultural skills.
- Analytic thinking and goal-oriented, structured work habits, you are a quick learner and have strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English, other languages will be a plus.
Was wir bieten:
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).