At our site in Hungary (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Data analyst (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You play an active part in project work relating to the preparation, configuration and commissioning of new IT solutions.
- You play an active part in masterdata preparation and data migration
- You support the special departments with creating ad-hoc or standard reports, mass-upload or update existing
- You are responsible for the continuous analysis and optimization of potential uses.
- You carry out functional and data tests, analyze errors and problems, take on first- and second-level support and give user training sessions.
- You are responsible for the administration and maintenance of IT system interfaces with other systems and you create process documentations.
- Successfully completed course of study focusing on IT or Business Analyst or similar qualification
- Good knowledge and experience in relational database systems (SQL), ideal together with QlikSense
- Good knowledge of interactions with ERP systems
- Programming knowledge (PHP) is a plus
- Good understanding of business processes in an international, medium-sized company and experience in the interdisciplinary optimization of these business processes
- Experience in the implementation of software projects
- Ability to act and think in a structured way as well as a solution-oriented and conscientious working method
- Very good knowledge of Hungarian and English
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a strong company and a secure position
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).