At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Electrical Designer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You will develop constructive solution in the area of electrical and mechanical assemblies and control cabinets.
- You will create construction documentation for production as well as customer documentation.
- You will be responsible for circuit diagrams, item lists, terminal schemes, and overview drawings.
- You will tackle control cabinet planning, assembly support, and technical support for other departments.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or similar, further training as state certified electrical engineering technician or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the construction of electrical systems
- Knowledge in the fields of control cabinet construction
- Experience in handling a CAE software for circuit diagram planning and documentation (EPLAN Electric P8)
- Basics in and technical regulations and standards
- Good MS Office skills
- Good German and English skills
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).