At our site in Hungary (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Electrical Designer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 20%
- Electric design of projects and unique machines assigned to you
- Compose design documentation for our production and customers
- Following up and documenting the given projects
- Technical consultation, installation of machines at the customer’s site
- Independent comprehension of drawings
- Technical support of other departments
- You have a degree in Electric Engineering (Automation / Process Control) or an Electric Technician’s certificate.
- You have experience in CAE (especially with E-PLAN).
- You are aware of the mechanical ground rules and the machine-specific safety technology.
- You have had experience at a manufacturing company in a similar field.
- You have a systemic, structured way of thinking.
- You have experience with corporate governance systems.
- You speak English and/or German (communicational level).
- You have experience in mechanics and purchase (advantage).
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible entry date).