At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
ERP Project Manager (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You play an active part in project work relating to the selection, configuration and commissioning of new ERP solutions.
- You plan adjustments and extensions to the ERP system, carry them out and analyze new functions.
- You support the specialist departments and in collaboration with them, carry out assessments of requirements, process analyses, conceptions and implementations.
- You are responsible for the continuous analysis and optimization of potential uses.
- You carry out functional and data tests, analyze errors and problems, take on first- and second-level support and give user training sessions.
- You are responsible for the administration and maintenance of ERP system interfaces with other systems and you create process documentations.
- Successfully completed course of study focusing on IT or a similar qualification
- Good knowledge of interactions with ERP systems, ideally ProALPHA or one of the market-leading solutions (SAP, IFS or similar), and experience in relational database systems (e.g. MS SQL)
- Good understanding of business processes in an international, medium-sized company and experience in the interdisciplinary optimization of these business processes
- Experience in the implementation of software projects
- Ability to act and think in a structured way as well as a solution-oriented and conscientious working method
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).