At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You process accounts receivable, accounts payable and asset accounting.
- You carry out liquidity planning.
- You are jointly responsible for the entire accounting system.
- You perform preparatory activities in the area of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements are also part of your duties.
- You take on special tasks and reporting.
- You support to the commercial management.
- Successfully completed commercial training and further training as an accountant or comparable training
- Experience in the field of finance and accounting, preferably in medium-sized production companies
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Office
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Systematic, structured way of working and good communication
- Analytical thinking and ability to work in a team
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).