At our site in France (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
General Management Assistant (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Part-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You organize the agenda
- You manage calls, write letters, and prepare presentations
- You organize the meetings, in which you participate and for which you write and control the minutes
- You prepare internal, international conferences and sales meetings
- You manage cross-functional projects (e.g. handbook, reporting)
- You write internal communications (newsletter, announcements, etc.) and act as a relay for Group communications (translations, deployment of local initiatives, etc.).
- You have completed Marketing and/or International management studies.
- A professional experience within international environment is an advantage.
- You have demonstrated your sense of organization, your availability, your rigor, and your autonomy.
- You like working in a team and collaborate with different departments
- You are flexible and you like analytical and complex topics
- You have good communication skills.
- You have good French and English skills; additional languages are a plus.
- You are confident in using MS Office and collaborative tools.
- Travels may be possible.
- International career opportunities
- A position that reflects your personality
- Possibility for participation and further development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- As well as support for your training and further education
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).