At our site in France (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Part-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You work in various strategic and operational HR areas, from recruitment to employee integration, retention and development.
- In collaboration with management, you control the entire recruitment process, coordinate candidate management and conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- You are actively involved in national and international HR projects.
- You contribute to the design, optimisation and professional implementation of all HR processes.
- You take care of the operational day-to-day as well as the general administrative tasks related to HR.
- You identify and activate the most suitable channels as part of the selection process.
- You establish relationships with specific schools and participate in school recruitment days.
- You manage cross-disciplinary projects (e.g. welcome booklet, occupational health and safety).
- You contribute to creating a good working environment among the staff by promoting the company's values.
- You monitor and inform management about legal changes in HR matters.
- You have completed business studies with a focus on HR / personnel management or have completed professional training with additional training as an HR manager or HR specialist.
- First professional experience in the field of HR.
- You have a keen interest in service, good intuition about people, a sense of communication and a pleasant approach to people.
- A well-structured, efficient and autonomous way of working - independently and in a team.
- Proactive, good time management skills, ability to prioritize and react quickly.
- Excellent French skills, good English skills, German is a plus.
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).