At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You take over the planning, implementation, maintenance and administration of the IT infrastructure.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of IT concepts.
- You take over the support of our users and international subsidiaries.
- You work on varied IT tasks and projects in an international environment.
- Completed (business) IT studies, completed training as an IT specialist or a similar qualification
- Professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks
- Knowledge of Windows client and server systems, VMware, Exchange and Citrix VDI environments
- Ideally certifications from Microsoft and Cisco
- Programming knowledge (PowerShell, Python or C#) is a plus
- A strong sense of and the willingness to take responsibility
- Reliability, commitment, loyalty and flexibility
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).