At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Logistik
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 65%
- You support and advise our international customers, particularly in the logistics industry, e.g. logistics center
- Enquiries act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you find high value customer solutions for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international projects and carry out contract negotiations with the goal of long-term customer retention.
- You observe changing market climates and develop strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You develop suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Completed technical vocational training or completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or similar) or completed business studies or logistics management studies with technical affinity
- Professional experience in international sales of capital goods in need of explanation, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good German and English skills, additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
Our specialists will be pleased to advise you.