At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Head (m/f/d) PLC Programming Department
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 30%
- You manage the PLC department and are responsible for the disciplinary and technical management of our employees.
- You prepare the resource planning and ensure that our qualified team is deployed in a goal-oriented, efficient and customer-oriented manner.
- You are involved in the development and optimization of our programming standards within the international team, thus ensuring a consistently high level of quality – both national and international.
- You help to drive the development of new products and support the related departments as well as our foreign subsidiaries in all subject-specific and interdisciplinary topics.
- You ensure that relevant standards are observed and implemented, and that the necessary documentation is prepared.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or automation technology, or completed vocational training as a mechatronics technician or electrical engineer with a focus on automation technology and further training as a state-certified technician or industrial foreman
- Professional experience in the field of PLC programming, control and drive technology in machine and plant engineering as well as distinctive leadership competence
- Efficiency, accuracy, quality awareness and goal orientation
- Experience and interest in international collaboration
- Fluent German and good English skills
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).