At our site in Hungary (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Machinery shop group speaker (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- Organization and implementation of the production processes, by considering compliance with deadlines, cost-effectiveness, and quality requirements
- Process optimization in production, minimizing influenceable costs, like waste, additional work, etc.
- Supervising the use of materials and tools, enforcing working hours, as well as safety and environmental regulations in production
- University diploma from a technical field (Facility or mechanical engineering)
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in production (machinery)
- User-level IT skills: MS Office, corporate governance system
- Independent and accurate work
- Strategic way thinking
- Proactivity, good organizational skills, excellent communication skills
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a strong company and a secure position
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).