At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You oversee, improve and document the network structure at Headquarters and in the subsidiaries.
- You are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the central firewall systems and VPN connections to the subsidiaries.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of IT concepts.
- You take over the Second and Third Level support.
- You are responsible for providing and maintaining VPN access to customers, partners and internal employees.
- You work on varied IT tasks and projects in an international environment.
- Completed (business) IT studies, completed training as an IT specialist or a similar qualification
- Professional experience in the above-mentioned tasks
- Ideally knowledge of Windows client and server systems, VMware, Exchange and Citrix VDI environments
- Certifications from Microsoft and Cisco are a plus, however, for young professionals they are not a mandatory requirement
- A strong sense of and the willingness to take responsibility
- Reliability, commitment, loyalty and flexibility
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good German and good English skills
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).