At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Production Manager (m/f/d) Assembly in Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You take over the functional and disciplinary management of our production/assembly.
- You are responsible for production planning and control, personnel planning and budget planning.
- You control interdepartmental processes and deadlines and coordinate the optimal use of resources in the various projects.
- You monitor all processes and projects in the assembly in compliance with the specified cost and quality standards.
- You are committed to the continuous improvement and development of production processes and procedures.
- You ensure compliance with occupational safety, health and environmental protection regulations.
- You are responsible for the documentation of processes and workflows and the preparation of assembly documentation.
- Completed studies in engineering sciences with focus on mechanical, production or industrial engineering, alternatively degree as industrial foreman, metalworking foreman, electrical engineer, mechatronics engineer, production foreman, mechanical engineering technician or a comparable qualification
- Management experience in a production environment in (special) mechanical engineering, high social skills and the ability to inspire and move people
- A confident manner, assertiveness and team spirit
- Very good German and good English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and an ERP system
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).