At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
production planner (m/f/d) in final assembly control
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- With your technical expertise you will take over the detailed planning of our final assembly processes.
- You will organize, control and optimize the processes in our final assembly as well as the flow of goods.
- You will ensure continuous optimization and control of productivity, quality and delivery reliability.
- You will also keep an eye on the organization and implementation of occupational safety measures.
- You will work in close coordination with production and sales and coordinate short-term adjustments to the production program.
- You will also actively support our shop floor management
- Successfully completed technical vocational training, preferably with further training as a technical business economist, or associated studies in the field of industrial engineering or comparable training
- Completed REFA basic training or comparable training, as well as professional experience are an advantage
- Experience with common planning tools such as MS Project, Easy-Project and initial experience with complexity software is desirable
- Sound experience in the use of an ERP system would be an advantage
- Confidence in the use of common MS Office applications
- Good knowledge of English, further language skills are an advantage
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).