At our site in Hungary (Nyirbator) we are searching for a
Project Manager for installation and commissioning
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: at least 50%
- Complete responsibility and management of construction sites in machine and plant engineering for the implementation of deadlines, quality and costs, both at home and abroad
- Coordination of the construction in accordance with drawings and instructions, managing of project-specific assembly teams and permanent contact person for our customers, project managers and, if necessary, external assembly companies
- Ensuring a timely, professional and economic execution of the assembly and commissioning, including the transfer of the plant to the customer.
- Continuous internal and external reporting and ensuring complete site documentation are also part of your responsibilities.
- Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, locksmith, industrial mechanic or a comparable qualification, possibly with further training as a state-certified technician or master
- Ideally experience as a site manager, construction manager, leading assembler, team-speaker, assembly manager or in an equivalent position
- Dedicated team player with a strong desire for international travel
- Confident appearance in the communication with customers, a high level of critical thinking, conflict-solving and decision-making ability, as well as a high solution orientation
- Confident communication in English (German is an advantage)
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).