At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Project Manager (m/f/d) Mechanical Engineering
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 20%
Are you ready to offer solutions for any problem? Do you enjoy taking responsibility and would you like to manage projects? Then we look forward to having you as project manager. Your tasks in detail:
- Together with the MSK specialist departments and the support of the (senior) project manager, you develop packaging machines/lines tailored to the needs of our customers and make "your" project a success.
- You support the coordination of international project teams.
- You coordinate with our commercial and technical departments.
- You support and advise our international customers on product and project-related issues.
- Completed technical degree (mechanical engineering or industrial engineering) or further training as mechanical engineering technician
- Ideally first professional experience in project management for a company in the area of mechanical or plant engineering
- Good technical and commercial skills
- Interest in working in an exciting environment and joining a dynamic team
- The motivation, expertise, and flexibility to work with a variety of equipment, projects and customers
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Good spoken and written German and English
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).