At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Legal Expert (m/f/d) Focusing on Commercial Law
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You advise our departments and associated companies on legal matters.
- You prepare and examine a wide range of agreements, such as sales agreements, sales representative agreements, non-disclosure agreements, as well as commercial correspondence in German and English
- You take part in meetings with customers or suppliers in person, by telephone or via video conference
- You are responsible for agreements with and between our international subsidiaries.
- You examine claims and develop appropriate courses of action.
- You take on the coordination and implementation of contractual adjustments – in German and English.
- You coordinate any use of specialist external lawyers.
- Degree in law, with completed 1st or 2nd German state examination, bachelor of laws, German Diplomjurist, German Wirtschaftsjurist or similar qualification
- Initial career experience in a multinational firm or business law firm idealTeam and service-oriented personality with a solution-oriented working method; someone who enjoys familiarizing themselves with new fields of law and international legal systems
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Quick perceptive faculty, meticulousness and reliability
- Good spoken and written German and English
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).