At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Legal Expert (m/f/d) Focusing on Commercial Law
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You advise our departments and associated companies on legal matters.
- You prepare and examine a wide range of agreements, such as sales agreements, sales representative agreements, non-disclosure agreements, as well as commercial correspondence in German and English
- You take part in meetings with customers or suppliers in person, by telephone or via video conference
- You are responsible for agreements with and between our international subsidiaries.
- You examine claims and develop appropriate courses of action.
- You take on the coordination and implementation of contractual adjustments – in German and English.
- You coordinate any use of specialist external lawyers.
- Degree in law, with completed 1st or 2nd German state examination, bachelor of laws, German Diplomjurist, German Wirtschaftsjurist or similar qualification
- Initial career experience in a multinational firm or business law firm idealTeam and service-oriented personality with a solution-oriented working method; someone who enjoys familiarizing themselves with new fields of law and international legal systems
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Quick perceptive faculty, meticulousness and reliability
- Good spoken and written German and English
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).
Our specialists will be pleased to advise you.