At our site in France (Reyrieux) we are searching for a
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 65%
- You support and advise our international customers
- Enquiries act as a constant source of motivation for you to engage intensively with customer needs and processes. As part of a team, you find high value customer solutions for a wide range of applications.
- You prepare offers for international (major) projects and carry out contract negotiations – with the goal of long-term customer retention.
- You observe changing market climates and develop strategies and initiatives for international sales.
- You develop suitable strategies for acquiring new customers and participate in international trade fairs.
- Completed technical vocational training or completed technical studies (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering or similar) or completed business studies with technical affinity
- Professional experience in international sales of capital goods in need of explanation, preferably in mechanical engineering
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good French and English skills, additional language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).