At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Sales Controller (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You will work directly with our sales and project team and in other teams across other divisions alongside our technical departments.
- You will work on projects and provide support in the creation of technical concepts and the preparation of underlying cost calculations.
- You will be responsible for controlling defined milestones in the acquisition and project side of the business.
- You will carry out target/actual comparisons, variance analyses and ad hoc evaluations.
- You will be responsible for complementing, preparing, analyzing and interpreting existing key figures.
- You will be responsible for the further development and optimization of existing key figures and will independently create reports.
- You will expand the reporting system in our reporting tool Qlik.
- You will continuously assess existing structures and processes.
- Successfully completed degree in business administration, economics or industrial engineering with a focus on controlling/finance/accounting; a commercial apprenticeship with further training as a controller or a comparable qualification
- Analytical way of thinking and structured, goal-oriented work ethic
- Enjoy working in international teams
- Confident use of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Very good German and English language skills both spoken and written
- Prepared to travel internationally
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).