At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Trainee (m/f/d) Controlling/Junior Controller (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You go through an individual training program (duration: 12 to 24 months) with on-the-job training in Controlling.
- You are intensively involved in the day-to-day business of (Project) Controlling.
- You support Sales, Purchasing and Production in offer calculation.
- From a technical and commercial viewpoint, you will supervise projects and prepare deviation analyses.
- You carry out process controlling and act as an interface for decision-making processes between Sales, Design, Technical Project Management and Executive Management.
- You ensure the unhindered flow of information.
- The goal is a long-term collaboration. Together, we will decide where your long-term perspectives within our company lie.
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering international finance & control or business administration with a focus on controlling or a similar qualification
- Interest in technical processes and matters
- Assertive team player with intercultural competences
- Analytical thinking and goal-oriented, structured working method, ability to grasp new concepts quickly, communicative
- Good English, additional languages are a plus
- Confident with MS Office and an ERP system
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).