At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Applicant management administrator (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Part-time
Contract type: Limited
- You will enter, check and maintain data in our applicant management system AMS.
- You will be involved in the selection of a new applicant management software for the future.
- Furthermore, you will make a pre-selection of applicants together with the managers and the personnel management and arrange for them to be forwarded to the relevant departments.
- You will assist with the scheduling of job interviews as well welcoming and supporting applicants to our company.
- Finally, other general administrative tasks will be part of your responsibilities.
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and have professional experience in the HR field or in a strongly service-oriented profession.
- Discretion and a careful and conscientious working method are a matter of course for you
- We require good knowledge of German, both written and spoken, as well as good user knowledge of MS Office programs, especially Word.
- We can offer you a flexible part-time position on the basis of 15 to approx. 30 hours per week between the hours of 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- The employment is initially limited to two years.
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).