At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Trainee (m/f/d) Sales Engineer
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
Travel: up to 25%
- Individualized trainee program (duration: 12 to 24 months) with on-the-job training and internal and on-site assignments in technical sales.
- Active work contribution and intensive integration into daily business in the area of sales, as well as in selected multicultural interface departments, such as internal sales service, on-site sales service, project management, sales controlling and other areas of the company.
- Based on an individualized training, induction and development plan, you become familiar with our company and assignments.
- The goal: a long-term cooperation. Together we determine where your long-term prospects lie in our company.
- Completed technical vocational training or completed technical degree (mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or similar) or completed degree involving economics with technical affinity
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Good German and English skills; further language skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel internationally
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).