At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Warehouse Manager (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- You are responsible for the entire warehouse management. This includes, among others, the smooth running of all warehouse activities and processes from incoming to outcoming goods, including goods receipt, incoming goods inspection, commissioning, and a qualitative and timely provision for production.
- You ensure ongoing inventory control and maintenance of material data as well as postings of material flows in the ERP system.
- You continuously analyze and optimize the warehouse processes and ensure the most efficient process harmonization and synchronization possible in terms of supply chain management.
- You are responsible for personnel planning and for the functional and disciplinary management of employees.
- You plan, control and monitor all warehouse areas in coordination with Production Planning and the Purchase department.
- You ensure the qualitative and timely provision of required spare parts, components and their storage.
- You are responsible for planning and carrying out the annual stocktaking.
- You are responsible for compiling and evaluating statistics.
- You organize and control occupational safety measures and ensure compliance with safety standards (e.g. the German “Arbeitsschutzgesetz”).
- Successfully completed vocational training or further education as warehouse specialist, business economist for logistics or business specialist logistics systems; alternatively completed studies with a focus on materials management/logistics
- Relevant professional experience in the warehouse or in materials management in a technical environment and first experience in warehouse management
- Confident use of MS Office and an ERP system
- Good communication skills and the willingness to work in a team
- A high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- A thorough, structured and result-oriented working method
- Fluent German and good English skills (written and spoken)
- Forklift driver’s license
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).