At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Working student (m/f/d) in the field of inventory management
Type of employment: Part-time
Contract type: Permanent
To support our team, we are looking for a temporary student employee with approx. 10 hours per week.
- In the area of inventory management processing of incoming and outgoing postings
- Support in the process of digitization
- Other tasks
- Ongoing business administration studies or similar
- Experience with ERP Systems desirable – but not necessary
- Ability to work independently
- Confidence in the use of common MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including the earliest possible starting date).