Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: limited
- Working together with you, we will create a solid basis for your entry into the world of work.
- You will be employed in the fields of electronics and mechanical engineering.
- You will learn how to read technical plans and how to connect components and assemblies to make up machines and systems.
- In addition, we will teach you how to program and configure mechatronics systems.
- You will also learn how the planning, installation, launch and maintenance of mechanical and electrical facilities works.
- After successfully completing your apprenticeship, many additional opportunities for further development will be available in the MSK group.
- The normal duration of an apprenticeship is 3.5 years.
- Vocational or secondary school leaving certificate with clear interest in the mathematics-based technical subjects, or vocational diploma, alongside knowledge of English
- Good specialist technical knowledge and manual skills
- Enthusiasm for handling technical devices, machines and plants
- You prize responsible action, co-operation and teamwork
- Willingness to learn and engagement complete your profile
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.