Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: fixed-term
Travel required: none
- Together with you, we will lay a solid foundation for your career.
- You will be employed in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanics and automation technology.
- You will learn how to read technical plans and how to assemble modules and components into machines and systems.
- We will also train you to program and configure mechatronic systems.
- You will learn how to plan, install, commission and maintain mechanical and electrical systems.
- After successful completion of your training, there are various opportunities for further development within the MSK Group.
- The standard training period is 3.5 years and begins on September 01, 2019.
- High-school or vocational qualifications with a clear interest in mathematical/technical subjects or (specialized) qualification for university entrance and English skills.
- Good technical knowledge and manual dexterity.
- Enthusiasm for working with technical devices, machines, and systems.
- You value responsibility, cooperativeness and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to learn and commitment round off your Profile
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.