Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: fixed-term
Travel required: none
- Together with you, we will lay a solid foundation for your career.
- You will be employed in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanics and automation technology.
- You will learn how to read technical plans and how to assemble modules and components into machines and systems.
- We will also train you to program and configure mechatronic systems.
- You will learn how to plan, install, commission and maintain mechanical and electrical systems.
- After successful completion of your training, there are various opportunities for further development within the MSK Group.
- The standard training period is 3.5 years and begins on September 01, 2019.
- High-school or vocational qualifications with a clear interest in mathematical/technical subjects or (specialized) qualification for university entrance and English skills.
- Good technical knowledge and manual dexterity.
- Enthusiasm for working with technical devices, machines, and systems.
- You value responsibility, cooperativeness and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to learn and commitment round off your Profile
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.