Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: limited
- With your help, we create a solid basis for your career entry.
- You will learn how to manufacture, assemble, dismantle and test electrical equipment and systems.
- At the end of the training you will be able to read technical plans and to electrically wire, install and maintain assemblies and components to machines and systems.
- In addition, we will train you to assemble and fit control cabinets with a wide variety of electrical components
- You will also learn how the planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical systems works.
- After completing your apprenticeship, there are various opportunities for further development within the MSK Group.
- The standard apprenticeship lasts for duration of 3.5 years and will begin on 01.09.2020.
- Secondary school leaving certificate with a clear interest in mathematical-technical subjects or technical school leaving certificate (Fachabitur)
- Good technical expertise and manual dexterity
- Enthusiasm in dealing with technical devices, machines and plants
- Responsible, ability to cooperate and work in a team
- Willingness to learn and maintain a high level of commitment
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application.