Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: by appointment
- Standardizing the assembling processes
- Making suggestions about how to increase the effectiveness of the assembling processes
- Cooperation with the Purchase and Development
- Documenting the products and the assembling
- Mechanic degree (Engineering degree is an advantage, but not a must)
- Knowledge of the CAD system
- You are precise, reliable and independent
- Knowledge of English and/or German (communicational level)
- In our mid-sized and future-oriented family business you will find a stable company and a secure position.
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment with modern machinery and work tools.
- Room for active participation and professional development combined with an outstanding salary, cafeteria allowances (health foods, exercise, rest) and contribution to travel costs.
- Individual career paths with support for further trainings and international opportunities.
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach as well as a youthful atmosphere with the appreciation of experience.
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. Stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date).