Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20%
- After intensive on-the-job training you will participate in our acquisition processes and disposition in the area of materials management, both in a commercial and technical capacity.
- You will ensure the disruption-free material supply through on-schedule planning with attractive prices.
- You will process order inquiries, implement and monitor orders, including monitoring and active schedule tracking of delivery times.
- You will manage the contacts with our already existing suppliers.
- You will work closely with our development and construction departments – on the national and international level.
- Completed professional training as industrial clerk or comparable training with further training in materials management / purchasing
- Affinity for technology
- Ideally initial professional experience in materials management or purchasing, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Skilled negotiator and confident approach
- Committed, motivated, and an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Team player and communication skills
- Good English skills, other languages a plus
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).