Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20 %
- You will develop constructive solution in the area of electrical and mechanical assemblies and control cabinets.
- You will create construction documentation for production as well as customer documentation.
- You will be responsible for circuit diagrams, item lists, terminal schemes, and overview drawings.
- You will tackle control cabinet planning, assembly support, and technical support for other departments.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or similar, further training as state certified electrical engineering technician or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the construction of electrical systems
- Knowledge in the fields of control cabinet construction
- Experience in handling a CAE software for circuit diagram planning and documentation (EPLAN Electric P8)
- Basics in and technical regulations and standards
- Good MS Office skills
- Good German and English skills
- A mid-sized and future-oriented family business
- High quality and innovativeness in an international environment
- Room for active participation and professional development as well as performance-based remuneration
- Individual career paths with international opportunities
- Cultural values such as a respectful and transparent approach, as well as additional benefits, like complimentary fruit
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).