Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: 100 %
- As an MSK service technician, in a role which is intended to be long-term, you will first undergo an extensive induction period, after which you will form a key link to our customers, acting worldwide as an ambassador for our company.
- Your main focus will be on sites within Austria but you will also deal with sites in other European countries.
- Your tasks will include servicing and maintenance/inspections, analysis of faults/fault elimination, repairs/overhauls as well as the assembly and commissioning of industrial plants.
- If required, you will also conduct customer training sessions.
- Full qualifications as an Industrial Mechanic, Construction Mechanic, Electronics Technician for Energy Plants, Mechatronics Engineer or Electrical Engineer
- Preferably some basic knowledge of Siemens S5, S7, TIA or comparable types of control systems and drive technology, or qualified knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Team player and good communication skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and authority
- Very willing to travel, both within Germany and abroad
- Good command of English or German
- Class B driving licence
What we offer
- A personal atmosphere in a workplace of a stable, future-oriented, innovative and medium-sized family firm
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting and varied projects, including opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with individual integration plans and mentoring
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related payment and 30 days’ holiday
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English or German (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).